Part 2 

 

Israel Is Divorced

According To the Words of the Torah Itself

God Divorced Her and Chose the Islamic Nation Instead Of Her

 

The following is written in the Book of Jeremiah, chapter 3:

 

6- And the Lord said to me in the days of King Josiah: Have you seen what rebellious Israel has done? She has gone of herself upon every high mountain and under every green tree and has played the harlot there[1].

7- And when she had done all these things, I said: Return to me. And she did not return. And her treacherous sister Juda saw.

8- That because the rebellious Israel had played the harlot, I had put her away and given her a bill of divorce: yet her treacherous sister Juda was not afraid, but went and played the harlot also herself.

9- And by the facility of her fornication she defiled the land and played the harlot with stone and with stocks.

 

These are as they claim the chosen people of God: they chose to worship idols instead of worshipping God Who saved them from slavery: from the hand of Pharaoh and the chiefs of his folk.

  

While, as regards Muslims: they never worshipped idols after the death of their prophet, but they worshipped God alone. God be glorified revealed, concerning them, His saying in the Quran 3: 110

  

The explanation:

(You [: the believers among Mohammed's nation] are the best nation evolved for mankind: enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in God [alone.]

 

Had the people of the Bible believed [like your belief, and associated not anything with God], it would have been better for them;

some of them are believers, but most of them are the evil-livers.)

 

 

 

The Dispraise of Jews in the Psalms

 

Saul was king of the Children of Israel, and God inspired to Prophet Samuel that, after Saul, it is David to be king of the Children of Israel. When Saul knew about that, he became an enemy of David and intended to kill him, so David fled to the mountains, and Saul started to pursue after him with his army wherever he was supposed to be, but he couldnt kill him. Therefore, David started to invoke God on his people, who were pursuing him, and to curse them.

  

God be glorified pointed out to that in the Quran, when He said be celebrated His praise in chapter 5: 78

The explanation:

(Cursed were the unbelievers among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and Jesus, Mary's son; that was because they rebelled [against the command of their Lord] and used to transgress [on His prophets.]) 

 

Here, I present for you some of what is written in the Psalms about the dispraise of Jews,

 

>> in the saying of David, in the Psalm 11:

2- Save me, O lord, for there is now no saint: truths are decayed among the children of men.

3- They have spoken vain things everyone to his neighbor, with deceitful lips and with a double heart have they spoken.

4- May the Lord destroy all deceitful lips, and the tongue that speaks, proud things.

5- Who have said: We will magnify our tongue: our lips are our own. Who is Lord over us?

 

>> And he said in the Psalm 20:

9- Let Your hand be found by all Your enemies: let Your right hand find out all them that hate You.

10- You shall make them as an oven of fire, in the time of Your anger: the Lord shall trouble them in his wrath. And fire shall devour them.

11- Their fruit shall You destroy from the earth: and their seed from among the children of men.

12- For they have intended evils against You: they have devised counsels which they have not been able to establish.

13- For You shall make them turn their back: in Your remnants You shall prepare their face.

14- Be You exalted, O Lord, in Your own strength: we will sing and praise Your power.

  

>> And he said in the Psalm 54:

10- Cast down, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen iniquity and contradiction in the city.

11- Day and night shall iniquity surround it upon its walls: and in the midst thereof are labour.

12- and injustice

And usury and deceit have not departed from its streets.

 

 

The Dispraise of Jews in the Gospel

   

Similarly, Jesus Christ, the son of Mary, also cursed and dispraised them; because they hurt and denied him.

 

>> It is mentioned in the Holy Gospel according to St. Matthew, in chapter 23, he said:

13- But woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for you yourselves do not enter in and those that are going in you suffer not to enter.  

 

And the following is written in the Gospel according to St. Luke, chapter 11:

42- But woe to you, Pharisees, because you tithe mint and rue and every herb and pass over judgment and the charity of God. Now these things you ought to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

43- Woe to you, Pharisees, because you love the uppermost seats in the synagogue and salutations in the market place

44- Woe to you, because you are as sepulchers that appear not; and men that walk over are not aware.     

 

>> And he said: 37-Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets and stone them that are sent unto you Mat. , 23: 27

  

>> The Christ said also in Matthews Gospel, chapter 11 about the dispraise of Jews:

 21- Woe to you, Corozian! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For, if in Tyre and Sidon had been wrought the miracles that have been wrought in you, they had long ago done penance in sackcloth and ashes.

22- But I say unto you, it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you.

23- And you, Capharnaum, shall you be exalted up to heaven? You shall go down even unto hell. For, if in Sodom had been wrought the miracles that have been wrought in you, perhaps it had remained unto this day.

24- But I say unto you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you.

 

>> And he said in Matthews Gospel, chapter 12:

34- O generation of vipers, how can you speak good things, whereas you are evil?

 

>> Jesus Christ said also in Mat. Gospel, chapter 16 dispraising the Jews:

4-A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign.

 

>> Moreover, he said in chapter 15 (Mat.) dispraising Jews:

6- and you have made void the commandment of God for your tradition.

7- Hypocrites, well has Isaiah prophesied of you, saying:

8- This people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me:

9- And in vain do they worship me, teaching doctrines and commandments of men.

  

>> And he said:

47- Woe to you who build the monuments of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.

48- Truly you bear witness that you consent to the doings of your fathers. For they indeed killed them, and you build their sepulchers.

 

 

Comment

  

The saying of the Christ: you who build the monuments of the prophets; and your fathers killed them means that you are guilty of building the sepulchers of the prophets, just as were your fathers guilty of killing them; because building of the sepulchers is not allowed; for it leads to polytheism, i.e. associating them with God in the worship; because people will come to visit and sanctify them, and will vow to them, so that such sepulchers will be like idols worshipped instead of God or together with God.

  

For this reason, all will be sinners: the builder, the visitor and anyone who sanctify the sepulchers of the prophets. Nowadays, there is a large number of graves and sepulchers [of the prophets, saints, imams and righteous men], which have become like idols worshipped apart from God.

 

For this reason, God be glorified hid the graves of a large number of prophets like the graves of Moses, Aaron, Elia and Jesus the son of Mary, and other prophets. That was in order not to let their graves become idols worshipped apart from God.

 

Here, I mention to you the tale of the death of Moses and Aaron; that is in the Book of Deuteronomy, Chapter 32:

48- And the Lord spoke to Moses the same day, saying:

49- Go up into this mountain Abraim (that is to say, of passages), unto mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab over against Jericho. And see the land of Canaan, which I will deliver to the Children of Israel to possess, and die thou in the mountain.

50- When thou art gone up into it thou shall be gathered to thy people, as Aaron thy brother died in mount Hor, and was gathered to his people.

 

When God be glorified said to Aaron to: Go up alone to the mountain and die there and none should see you, and the same did He say to Moses; that was in order to let not people build tombs for them and then such tombs will be as idols worshipped instead of or besides God.

 

Similarly, Prophet Elia (Elijah), while he was walking outside the city of Jerusalem, together with Eliseus, when a stormy wind blew and carried Elia and threw him on the mountain opposite to the city of Jerusalem, and he died there; so his soul ascended up to the heaven: to Paradise, whereas his body remained there on the mountain, and the sand and dust covered it and no tomb was built for him; the reason was to prevent his tomb from becoming an idol worshipped apart from God.

  

God be glorified mentioned him in the Quran, chapter of Mary (19: 56-57), when He said:

.

The explanation:

(And mention, in the Book, Idries [: Elia]; he was a truthful [man and] a prophet.

And we raised him up to a high place.)

  

It means: He raised his soul to heaven: to the paradises; because the real man is the ethereal soul; while as regards the body: it is nothing more than a mould inside which the soul is formed; so that after the soul gets out of it, the body will decay and become soil, and the souls of the prophets will ascend to the heaven.

 

 

 

The Dispraise of Jews in the Quran

 

God be glorified said in the Quran, chapter 2: 27

The explanation:

(Those who break God's covenant after ratifying it,

and sever that [kinship] which God ordered to be joined,

and make mischief in the earth [by sedition, road robbery and barring those who believe in Mohammed]:

Such are the losers [who lost themselves and their families: for that they exchanged Prosperity for Hell.])

  

The interpretation:

>> (Those) Jews (who break Gods covenant after ratifying it) means: They break the covenant which they made with the previous prophets of God that they should not associate anything with God [in their worship], and that they should not kill the human being whom God prohibited his killing, and they should not commit adultery; but they did not hold fast with the covenant [i.e. they broke the covenant of God.]

>> (and sever that [kinship] which God ordered to be joined) means: They sever their relations with their relatives and kin.

>> (and make mischief in the earth) by making quarrels and hatred, and by road- robbery, and they try to drive-those who believed in Mohammed- out of faith.

>> (Such are the losers [who lost themselves and their families: for that they exchanged Prosperity for Hell.])

  

And God be glorified said in the Quran 2: 55

The explanation:

(And [remember] when you said [to Moses], 'Moses, We will not believe you till we see God manifestly', so the thunderbolt seized you[2] while you were looking.)

 

Moreover, God be glorified said in the Quran 2: 61

The explanation:

(And [remember] when you [Children of Israel] said, 'Moses, we can no longer tolerate only one kind of food[3]. Pray therefore your Lord for our behalf to produce for us the earthly crops such as green herbs, snake cucumbers, garlic, lentils, and onions.'

[God] said: Would you take in exchange [the vegetables, garlic and onion] which is less [in value] instead of the [manna and quails] which is better? Go [therefore] to any country and you will find what you asked for.'

And they were afflicted by abasement and destitution, and they, [after being dignified,] incurred the wrath of God.

That was because they disobeyed [their Lord's commands], and slew the prophets wrongfully. That was on account of their disobedience and transgression [on the weak among them.])  

 

In addition, He be glorified said in chapter 2: 65

The explanation:

(And well you knew those among you who transgressed in the [fishing and trading on the] Sabbath: We said to them: "Be [like] apes, despised and rejected.")

  

Also He be glorified said in chapter 2: 74

 

The explanation:

(Then your hearts became hardened afterwards and were like rocks, or even yet harder.)

  

And God be glorified said in the Quran 2: 80

The explanation:

(And the [Jewish scholars] say, 'The fire [of Hell] shall not touch us save only for several days[4].'

Say [Mohammed to these Jews]: 'Have you taken a covenant with God [that He will not chastise you but only for seven days]; for God breaks not His covenant [if He covenants with anyone]?

Or do you say [mere doubts and wishes] about God, such as you do not know [any real truth about]?')                                                              

  

And God be glorified said in the ayat 85-88 (of the same chapter):

. . .

The explanation:

(85. Yet you, [sons of] those [your ancestors with whom We ratified the covenant], slay each other and expel a party of your people out of their homes, conspiring against them with sin and transgression and if they come to you as captives you will ransom them, while their expulsion itself was unlawful for you

Do you then believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in part?

What should be the reward of those among you who do this, except disgrace in this life of the World, and on the Day of Judgment shall they be driven to the most severe punishment; for God is never unaware of all the [evil work] you [Jews] are doing.

 

86. These [Jews just mentioned] are they who have bought the life of this World instead of the Next Life.

Consequently, their retribution will not be commuted for them [on Judgment Day], neither will they be helped.

 

87. Surely, We gave to Moses the Scripture, and We caused a succession of apostles to follow after him, and We gave to Jesus, the son of Mary, the evident miracles, and aided him with [Gabriel] the Holy Ghost.

Is it then that whenever an apostle comes to you [Jews] with [the religion and statements] that yourselves desire not, you are puffed up with pride? Some [like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus and Mohammed] you denied, and others [like John Baptist and Zachariah] you slew!

 

88. And [Jews] say: "Our hearts are enveloped."

Not so, but God has cursed them for their blasphemy, so it is only a few [of them] who will believe [in you, Mohammed.])

  

God be glorified said in chapter 5: 33

The explanation:

(This is the recompense of those [Jews] who fight against God and His messenger, and strive to make mischief in the earth: they must be slaughtered or crucified or their hands and feet must alternately be cut off, or they must be banished from the land [where they dwell.]

That is degradation for them in this life of the World; and in the Next Life awaits them a mighty chastisement.)

  

Actually, they were frequently afflicted with such punishment; when their enemies killed some of them, crucified others and cut off their arms and legs in the war, and exiled some of them. One of the kings who killed the Jews, was Nabuchodonosor king of Babylon: he killed their majority, crucified some of them, cut off the arms of some and the legs of others, while he exiled some of them to Egypt and took the rest captives to Iraq to Babylon city.

  

Moreover, Titus, the Roman General in the year AD 70, killed all the adults among the military and the civilian, and sold their children as slaves. Even, he destroyed all the houses of their city, the city wall, and the Temple: to such an extent that anyone looked at it from faraway, wouldnt believe that there had been a city there.

  

Therefore, this is some of what is mentioned in the Quran, about the dispraise of Jews and their evil behaviors and conduct.

 

 

Their Rebellion against Their Prophet

 

God be glorified said in the Quran 2: 27

The explanation:

(Those who break God's covenant after ratifying it.)

  

I shall explain to you this Quranic aya, depending in that on the Torah itself, in order to convince you.

  

The following is written in the Second Book of Kings(4 Kg), chapter 17:

7- For so it was that the Children of Israel had sinned against the Lord their God, Who brought them out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh, king of Egypt. And they worshipped strange gods.

8- And they walked according to the way of the nations which the Lord had destroyed in the sight of the Children of Israel and the kings of Israel; because they had done in like manner.

9- And the Children of Israel offended the Lord their God with things that were not right: and built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.

10- And they made them statues and groves on every high hill, and under every shady tree.

11- And they burnt incense there upon altars after manner of the nations which the Lord had removed from their face. And they did wicked things, provoking the Lord.

12- And they worshipped abominations, concerning which the Lord had commanded them that they should not do this thing.

13- And the Lord testified to them in Israel and in Juda by the hand of all the prophets and seers, saying: Return from your wicked ways and keep my percepts, and ceremonies, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and as I have sent to you in the hand of my servants the prophets.

14- And they hearkened not, but hardened their necks like to the neck of their fathers, who would not obey the lord their God.

15- And they rejected his ordinances and the covenant that he made with their fathers, and the testimonies which he testified against them. And they followed vanities, and acted vainly. And they followed the nations that were round about them, concerning which the Lord had commanded them that they should not do as they did.

16- And they forsook all the percepts of the Lord their god. And they made to themselves two molten calves, and groves, and adored all the host of heaven. And they served Baal.

17- And they consecrated their sons and their daughters through fire. And they gave themselves to divinations, and sooth sayings. And they delivered themselves up to do evil before the Lord, to provoke him.

18- And the Lord was angry with Israel, and removed them from his sight: and there remained only the tribe of Juda.

19- But neither did Juda itself keep the commandments of the Lord their God: but they walked in the errors of Israel, which they had wrought.

20- and the Lord cast off all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, till he cast them away from His face.

21- Even from that time when Israel was rent from the house of David, and made Jeroboam son of Nabat their king. For Jeroboam separated Israel from the Lord, and made them commit a great sin.  

22- And the Children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam, which he had done. And they departed not from them.

23- Till the Lord removed Israel from His face, as He had spoken in the hand of all his servants the prophets. And Israel was carried away out of their land to Assyria, unto this day.

  

God be glorified said in the Quran 5: 20-26

. . . . . .

The explanation:

(20. And [mention to them] when Moses said to his people: "My people, remember God's favor to you: how He made among you prophets, and made you kings, and gave you that [which] He gave not to anyone else out of all nations."

 

21. "My people, enter the holy land [of Jericho, in Jordan] which God has decreed for you [that you will enter it in the future.]

Turn not your backs [in fight], for surely you will then lose.

 

22. They said: "Moses, there are powerful giant people in it; we will not enter it unless they depart from it; if they depart from it then we will enter [it.]"

 

23. Then two men from among those who feared [God's punishment], God bestowed on both of them [health and long life] said: `Enter by the gate [of Jericho] advancing against them; and once you have entered by it, then surely you will be victorious. And put your trust in God, if truly you are believers.'

 

24. They said: "Moses, we will never enter it while they are therein. So go you and your Lord and fight [for our behalf!] We, here, are sitting."

 

25. Said [Moses]: "My Lord, I rule no one [of these people] except myself and my brother [Aaron]; so do Thou part us from the people of the ungodly."

 

26. [God be glorified ] said: "Henceforth, the [holy land] is forbidden them for forty years, during which they will wander about throughout the land. So grieve not over the rebellious people.")

 

 

Now, I shall explain to you [dear reader] the meaning of these revelations, and the story, according to the Torah itself in summary as in the Book of Numbers, chapter 14:

  

After having sent [twelve] men to spy out the land of Palestine, but when those spies returned, they started to dispraise it because they were afraid of its people, so they did not tell the truth, save two among them: Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh: they said the truth.

 

"Therefore, the whole multitude crying wept that night.

2- And all the Children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron, saying:

3- Would God that we died in Egypt! And would God we may die in this vast wilderness, and that the Lord may not bring us into this land: lest we fall by the sword, and our wives and children be led away captives. Is it not better to return into Egypt?

4- And they said one to another: Let us appoint a captain, and let us return into Egypt.

5- And when Moses and Aaron heard this, they fell down flat upon the ground before the multitude of the Children of Israel.

6- But Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, who themselves also had viewed the land, rent their garments.

7- And said to all the multitude of the Children of Israel: The land which we have gone round is very good.

8- If the Lord be favorable, he will bring us a land flowing with milk and honey.

9- Be not rebellious against the Lord. And fear you not the people of this land, for we are able to eat them up as a bread. All aid is gone from them. The Lord is with us: fear you not.

10- And when all the multitude cried out, and would have stoned them[5], the glory of the Lord appeared over the tabernacle of the covenant to all the Children of Israel.

11- And the Lord said to Moses: How long will this people detract me? How long will not they believe me for all the signs that I have wrought before them?

12- I will strike them therefore with pestilence, and will consume them: but you I will make a ruler over a great nation, and a mightier than this.

13- And Moses said to the lord: That the Egyptians, from the midst of whom You have brought forth this people.

14- And the inhabitants of this land

15- May hear that You have killed so great a multitude as it were one man and may say:

16- He could not bring the people into the land for which he had sworn. Therefore did He kill them in the wilderness.

19- Forgive, I beseech You, the sins of this people, according to the greatness of Your mercy, as You have been merciful to them from their going out of Egypt unto this place.

20- And the Lord said: I have forgiven according to Your word,

21- As I live: and the whole earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord.

22- But yet all the men that have seen my majesty, and the signs that I have done in Egypt, and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now ten times, and have not obeyed my voice,

23- Shall not see the land for which I swore to their fathers, neither shall any one of them that has detracted me behold it.

24- My servant Caleb, who being full of another spirit has followed me, I will bring into this land which he has gone round. And his seed shall possess it.

25- For the Amalekite and the Canaanite dwell in the villages. To-morrow, remove the camp: and return into the wilderness by the way of the Red Sea.

26- and the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying:

27- How long does this wicked multitude murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the Children of Israel.

28- Say therefore to them: As I live, says the Lord: According as you have spoken in my hearing, so will I do to you.

29- In the wilderness shall your carcasses lie. All you that were numbered from twenty years old and upward, and have murmured against me.

30- Shall not enter into the land, over which I lifted up my hand to make you dwell therein: except Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

31- But your children, of whom you said, that they may see the land which you have despised.

32- your carcasses shall lie in the wilderness

34- According to the number of the forty days, wherein you viewed the land: a year shall be counted for a day. And forty years you shall receive your iniquities, and shall know my revenge.

35- For as I have spoken, so will I do to all this wicked multitude, that has risen up together against me: in this wilderness shall it faint away and die.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their Hearts Were Hardened

 

The explanation:

(Then your hearts became hardened afterwards and were like rocks, or even yet harder.)

  

A war occurred between the tribes of Israel because of a woman that had been abused by men of the Sons of Belial; so they fought, and thousands were slain from both sides, and they burned houses, kill men, women and children without mercy; even they did not show mercy to anyone, while all of them were of Jacobs progeny, brothers in their kinship and origin.

  

Now, I tell you the story from the Torah, the Book of Judges, chapter 19-21:

14- But out of all the cities which were of their lot, they [, i.e. the Benjamites,] gathered themselves together into Gabaa, to aid them, and to fight against the whole people of Israel.

15- And there were found of Benjamin five and twenty thousand men that drew the sword, besides the inhabitants of Gabaa,

16- Who were seven hundred most valiant men, fighting with the left hand as well as with the right: and slinging stones so sure that they could hit even a hair, and not miss by the stones going on either side.

17- Of the men of Israel, beside the Children of Benjamin, were four hundred thousand that drew swords, and were prepared to fight.

18- And they arose and came to the house of God, that is to Silo etc.

19- And forthwith the Children of Israel, rising in the morning, camped by Gabaa.

20- And going out from thence to fight against Benjamin began to assault the city.

21- And the Children of Benjamin, coming out of Gabaa, slew of the Children of Israel that day two and twenty thousand men.

22- Again Israel, trusting in their strength and their number, set their army in array in the same place where they had fought before.

25- The Children of Benjamin sallied forth out of the gates of Gabaa: and meeting them made so great a slaughter of them, as to kill eighteen thousand men that drew the sword.

29- And the Children of Israel set ambushes round about the city of Gabaa.

30- And they drew up their army against Benjamin the third time, as they had done the first and second.

31- And the Children of Benjamin boldly issued out of the city, and, seeing their enemies flee, pursued them a long way, so as to wound and kill some of them as they had done the first and second day, whilst they fled by two high-ways, etc.

32- For they thought to cut them off, as they did before. But they artfully feigning a flight, designed to draw them away from the city, and by their seeming to flee to bring them to the highways aforesaid.

33- Then all the Children of Israel, rising up out of the places where they were, set their army in battle array, in the place which is called Baal Thamar. The ambushes also were about the city began by little and little to come forth.

34- And to march from the west side of the city. And other ten thousand men chosen out of all Israel attacked the inhabitants of the city.

35- ..

and they [i.e. the Children of Israel] slew of them in that day five and twenty thousand, and one hundred, all fighting men that drew the sword.

36- But the Children of Benjamin, when they saw themselves to be too weak, began to flee, which the Children of Israel seeing gave them place to flee, that they might come to the ambushes that were prepared, which they had set near the city.

37- And they that were in ambush arose on a sudden out of their back to the slayers, went into the city, and smote it with the edge of the sword.

38- Now the Children of Israel had given a sign to them, whom they had laid in ambushes, that after they had taken the city, they should make a fire: that by the smoke rising on high, they might show that

the city was taken.

39- And when the Children of Israel saw this in the battle (for the Children of Benjamin thought they fled and pursued them vigorously, killing thirty men of their army.)

40- And perceived as it were a pillar of smoke rise up from the city; and Benjamin, looking back, saw that the city was taken, and that the flames ascended on high:

41- They that before had made as if they fled, turning their faces stood bravely against them; which the Children of Benjamin seeing, turned their backs,

42- and began to go towards the way of the desert, the enemy pursuing them thither also. And they that fired the city came also out to meet them.                                                                                                   

43- And so it was, that they were slain on both sides by the enemies and there was no rest of their men dying. They fell and were beaten down on the east side of the city of Gabaa.

44- And they that were slain in the same place were eighteen thousand men, all most valiant soldiers.

45- And when they that remained of Benjamin saw this, they fled into the wilderness and made towards the rock that is called Remmon. In that flight, also as they were and going different ways, they slew of them five thousand men. And they went farther, they still pursued them, and slew also other two thousand.

46- And so it came to pass, that all that were slain of Benjamin in divers places were five and twenty thousand fighting men, most valiant for war.

47- And there remained of all the number of Benjamin only six hundred men that were able to escape, and flee to the wilderness. And they abode in the rock Remmon four months.

48- But the Children of Israel returning put all the remains of the city to the sword, both men and beasts: and all the cities and villages of Benjamin were consumed with devouring flames.

             

 

 

A Call from God to the People of the Bible

[: Jews and Christians]

 

God be glorified said in the Quran 5: 15-16

.

The explanation:

(15. People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians], now has Our messenger [Mohammed] come expounding to you many things in the Book [or the Bible] that you were concealing, and many things else he disregards. There has come to you light from God and a clear 'Book' [: the Quran.]

 

16. Whereby God guides him who seeks His good pleasure to the paths of safety, and brings them out of darkness to light with His leave, and guides them to a straight path.)

  

Therefore, the messenger is Mohammed, and the plain Scripture or Book is the Quran, and His saying be glorified  

i.e. (expounding to you many things in the Book [or the Bible] that you were concealing) means: of the laws of the Torah.

In addition, the Quran guides to a straight and standard path, means: to the religion of the truth. [6]   

 

 

((Some of the laws of the Torah, concealed by Jews))

 

Now, I tell you some of the laws of the Torah, concealed by Jews, and their alteration of its orders according to their own desires. Some of these alterations are: the washing after copulation, drinking of wine, and taking of the usury etc.

 

 

The Washing after Copulation 

 

It is written in the Torah, the Book of Leviticus, chapter 15, the following:

 16-The man from whom the seed of copulation goes out, shall wash all his body with water: and he shall be unclean until the evening.

17-The garment or skin that he wears he shall wash with water: and it shall be unclean until the evening.

18-The woman, with whom he copulates, shall be washed with water: and shall be unclean until the evening.

 

But the Jews hid this, and said this is special for the priests.

 

 

The Drinking of Wine

 

Moreover, they drink the wine, and say: this is permitted for us; while God be glorified forbade it in their Torah. Now, I tell you what is mentioned about the prohibition of wine, that is

 

A. in the Book of Proverbs, chapter 23: 29-35

29- Who hath woe? Whose father hath woe? Who hath contentions? Who falls into pits? Who hath wounds without cause? Who hath redness of eyes?

30- Surely they that pass their time in wine, and study to drink off their cups.

31- Look not upon the wine when it is yellow, when the colour thereof shines in the glass. It goes in pleasantly.

32- But in the end it will bite like a snake, and will spread abroad its poison like a basilisk.

33- The eyes shall behold strange women: and your heart shall utter perverse things.

34- And you shall be as one sleeping in the midst of the sea, and as a pilot fast asleep, when the stern is lost.

35- And you shall say: They have beaten me, but I was not sensible of pain: they drew me, and I felt not. When shall I awake, and find wine again?

 

B. In addition, it is written in the Book of Isaiah, chapter4:

11- Woe to you that rise up in the morning to follow drunkenness and to drink till the evening, to be inflamed with wine.

12- The harp and the lyre and the timbler and the pipe and wine are in your feasts: and the work of the Lord you regard not, nor do you consider the works of His hands.

13- Therefore is my people led away captive, because they had not knowledge: and their nobles have perished with famine, and their multitude were dried up with thirst.

14- Therefore, has hell enlarged her soul and opened her mouth without any hands etc.

 

 

Taking the Usury  

 

While as regards their taking usury,

A. it is written in the Book of Leviticus, chapter 25: 35-37            

35- If your brother be impoverished, and weak of hand and you receive him as a stranger and sojourner, and he live with you.

36- Take not usury of him nor more than you gave. Fear your God, that your brother may live with you.

37- You shall not give him your money upon usury: nor exact of him any increase of fruits.

 

B. Moreover, it is mentioned in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 22:

11- the brother has oppressed his sister, the daughter of his father, in you.

12- They have taken gifts in you to shed blood: you have taken usury and increase and have covetously oppressed your neighbors: and you have forgotten me, says the Lord God.

 

But, actually, they accept the bribe and they take the usury, and they dont mind about committing such disobedience.

 

 

 

A Call to Contemporary Zionists

  

O people of the Scripture, your Scripture (or Book) was torn up by Nabuchodonosor king of Babylon, and your present Torah was altered by the hand of Ezra, the son of Siraeh. The statements, which God had revealed to His messenger Moses the son of Imran, have been changed, and the laws have been altered. Therefore, your religious duties have been altered, and your religious deeds (or rituals) have become wrong. So your religion has become torn up just as had your Book been torn.

  

While God be glorified have ordered you to believe in the religion of the Islam, so obey the order of God, and believe in His messenger Mohammed, the son of Abdullah, and dont be like the stubborn deniers: who deny Gods messengers; because that will let you lose in the Next Life, just as did your fathers lose, because they denied Gods prophets and hurt them, and the man who warns he should not be blamed.

  

God be glorified said in the Quran 5: 15

The explanation:

(People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians], now has Our messenger [Mohammed] come expounding to you many things in the Book [or the Bible] that you were concealing, and many things else he disregards. There has come to you light from God and a clear 'Book' [: the Quran.])

  

O people of the Bible, believe in the Quran which was sent down from God to Mohammed, the messenger of God, and which includes the word of God and abandon the books which have been altered by the hands of men so they changed their rules and distorted their programs; so that you ceased to wash your bodies with water after copulation while that is prohibited for you, and you work with usury while it is prohibited by all religions. Therefore, do not hold fast with such religion.

 

Moreover, God has invited you to the religion of the Islam, the generous religion that is the religion of easiness in which there are no restraints or difficulties, as it has been restrained for you in the Torah. Actually, it had been restrained for you as a punishment because you disobeyed His commandment and rebelled against His messenger Moses, so He made the religious duties (or rituals) heavy on you.

   

But now listen to my words, and follow my advice, and believe in all Gods messengers in order that God will be pleased with you and you will succeed in your Worldly life and in the Next Life, and abandon the stubbornness and pride; because the consequence of the stubbornness is only the regret and loss, just as how your forefathers lost when they denied and hurt the messengers (or apostles) of God; then likewise you will lose if you do not believe in Mohammed the son of Abdullah, the messenger of God.

   

God be glorified said in the Quran 3: 85

The explanation:

(Anyone seeks any religion, other than the Islam, [his righteous work] will not be accepted from him [because the past religions were altered],

and he shall, in the Next Life, be of those who lose [the prosperity of Paradise.])

  

God gave you respite, this whole period of time, [for reflection] in order to contemplate in his apostle-hood and to study His Quran and that you should believe in him.

  

God be glorified said in the Quran 7: 185   

The explanation:

(And it may be their term is already drawing nigh [by death]; in what relation, after this [Quran], then will they believe?)

  

The interpretation:

There will be no heavenly book after the Quran to believe in it. Therefore, no excuse for you from now on, and anyone who will believe, a period of time after this explanation, then his belief will not be accepted from him.

  

God be glorified said in the Quran 6: 158

The explanation:

(On the day [that] one of your Lord's portents will come, it shall not profit a soul to believe [at that time] that never believed before [the occurrence of that portent], or earned some good by his belief.

Say [Mohammed to these associaters and idolaters]: "Wait you [for the occurrence of that portent; for] we [too] are waiting [for your death in order that We will punish you in the world of souls].")

 

 

 

 

In The Last Days

 

First

The following is written in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 2: 2-4

2- And in the last days the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be prepared on the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills: and all nations shall flow unto it.

3- And many people shall go, and say: Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord and the house of the God of Jacob: and he shall teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths.

4- And he shall judge the Gentiles and rebuke many people: and they shall turn their swords into ploughshares their spears into sickles. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation; neither shall they be exercised any more to war.

  

The meaning:

>> His saying And in the last days i.e. at the time of coming of the Comforter [: the Awaited Mahdi.] 

 

>> And His saying, the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be prepared on the top of the mountains. 

Themountain here indicates the religion and steadfastness to the monotheism, and it does not mean one of mountains. For this reason, He did not say: the mountain of the Lord, but He said the mountain of the house of the Lord. The house of the Lord means the Ancient House at Mecca.

 

The indication of that is His saying be glorified in the Quran 2: 158

The explanation:

(It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House [of God], or visits it, to go round about them.)

  

The mountain is Arafat Mountain near Mecca.

 

>> And His saying: and it shall be exalted above the hills means: The religion of the Islam will be superior to other religion by sovereignty and the large number of its members.

 

The indication of this is His saying be glorified in the Quran 48: 28

The explanation:

(It is He [: God] Who has sent His messenger [: Mohammed] with the guidance and the religion of truth; that He may make [the Islam religion] prevail over all religions [in the time of the Mahdi: the Comforter.])

    

>> His saying: And many people shall go means: from every country in the earth, they go to Mecca for pilgrimage.

 

>> His saying: and say: Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord and the House of the God of Jacob. These will be the Jews who will convert to the Islam by the instructions of the Mahdi (or the Comforter); and for this reason they say the God of Jacob because they are familiar with this word.

  

>> His saying: and he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his path means: they say, Come, and let us go up to Arafat Mountain at Mecca, because the Awaited Mahdi (or the Comforter) will be there, and he will teach us his rituals and instructions, and we will walk in his path [: the path of monotheism.]

  

>> His saying: and they shall turn their swords into ploughshares and their spears into sickles means: they will change their swords and spears and make them ploughshares and sickles, because there will be no wars, at that time, and no fighting so that they may fight with the swords and spears, but peace and safety will be settled; and for this reason He said after it: Nation shall not lift up sword against nation: neither shall they be exercised any more to war.

   

Therefore, this prophecy is related neither to Jesus Christ, nor to Prophet Mohammed peace be on both of them but it is related to the Awaited Mahdi (i.e. the Comforter.) The indication of this is His saying: Nation shall not lift up sword against nation: neither shall they be exercised any more to war.

Because wars are going on among mankind; they did not stop neither at the time of Jesus Christ, nor at the time of Prophet Mohammed; even they have nowadays increased because of modern instruments and weapons, atomic and hydrogen bombs, long-range guns and military aircraft [: fighters and bombers.] This prophecy will not be fulfilled, and peace will not be settled on the earth in all its countries unless after the Mahdi (i.e. the Comforter) will rule and have sovereignty.

 

 

Second 

In addition, it is written in the Book of Malachias, chapter 4: 5-6

5- Behold, I will send you Elia, the prophet, before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

6- And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the heart of the children to their fathers: lest I come and strike the earth with ananthema

 

The meaning:

He will send a righteous and pious man, similar to Prophet Elia [or Elijah] in his good conduct and kind heart, before Doomsday which is the great and dreadful day;

 

>> while His saying: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the heart of the children to their fathers means: He will make the hearts of each of the children and the fathers incline to the other.

  

>> His saying: lest I come, and strike the earth with ananthema means: You, who hear this prophecy! You should be kind to your fathers, and you should not hurt them, but if you hurt your fathers and do not be kind to them; then I will bring the chastisement on you just as had I done to the past wrong-doing nations before you.

This prophecy is also related to the Awaited Mahdi (i.e. the Paraclete); because one part of his name is Ali. Ali is like Elia, and actually the meaning of Elia in Hebrew is Ali in Arabic. While Prophet Elia or Elijah died in Palestine [more than 2,000 years ago] and his soul went up to Paradise [in Heaven.]

  

Third 

In addition, it is written in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 42: 1-4

1- Behold my servant: I will uphold him. My elect: my soul delights in him. I have given my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 

2- He shall not cry, nor have respect to person: neither shall his voice be heard abroad.

3- The bruised reed he shall not break, and smoking flax he shall not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4- He shall not be sad nor troublesome till he set judgment in the earth: and the islands shall wait for his law.

  

This prophecy is related to our messenger, Mohammed peace be on him.

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Making Religious Laws Hard for Jews, and Easy for Muslims

  

One of the laws, which God made heavy on Jews, was the prohibition of some kinds of meat and fat, as a punishment for their bad deeds, their malicious hearts and their wickedness.

  

God be glorified said in the Quran 6: 146

  

The explanation:

(To Jews We forbade every [animal] with undivided hoof [and chews the cud.]

And of oxen and sheep forbade We to them the fat thereof save what [fat] the backs of both do bear, or the rectum, or what is mixed up with bone [: it is not forbidden.]

That [prohibition] We awarded them on account of their 'wrong-doing and transgression'.

And [certainly] We are truthful [in that we have told you of their transgression and rebellion against Moses their prophet.])

  

So His saying be glorified

i.e. (We awarded them on account of their wrong-doing and transgression) means because of their wrong-doing and transgression on weak people.

[i.e. they wronged themselves by committing sins and disobedience which enkindled the wrath of God against them.]

 

 

The Prohibition of Some of the Cattle and Animals for Them  

 

Now, I tell you what is in the Torah about forbidding them some of the cattle and animals; that is in the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 14: 3-19

3- Eat not the things that are unclean.

4- These are the beasts that you shall eat: the ox, and the sheep, and the goat,

5- The hart and the roe, the buffle, the chamois, the wild goat, the camelopardalus.

6- Every beast that divides the hoof in two parts, and chews the cud, you shall eat.

7- But of them that chew the cud, but divide not hoof, you shall not eat, such as the camel, the hare, and the cherogril. Because they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof, they shall be unclean to you.

8- The swine also, because it divides the hoof, cheweth not the cud, but shall be unclean: their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch.

9- These shall you eat of all that abide in the waters: All that have fins and scales you shall eat.

10- Such as are without fins and scales you shall not eat, because they are unclean.

11- All birds that are clean you shall eat.

12- The unclean eat not: to wit the eagle, and the grype and the osprey,

13- The ringtail, and the vulture, and the kite according to their kind:

14- And all of the ravens kind:

15- And the ostrich, and the owl, and the larus, and the hawk according to its kind.

16- The heron, and the swan, and the stork,

17- And the cormorant, the prophirion, and the night crow,

18- The bittern, and the charadrion, every one in their kind: the hoop also and the bat.

19- Every thing that creeps, and has little wings, shall be unclean, and shall not be eaten.

 

And it is written in the Book of Leviticus, chapter 11: 22-40

22- That you shall eat: as the bruchus in its kind, the attacus and ophiomachus, and the locust every one according to their kind.

23- But of flying things whatsoever has four feet only shall be an abomination to you.

24- And whosoever shall touch the carcasses of them shall be defiled: and shall be unclean until the evening:

25- And if it be necessary that he carry any of these things when they are dead: he shall wash his clothes, and shall be unclean until the sun set.

26- Every beast that has a hoof, but it divides it not, nor cheweth the cud shall be unclean: and he that touches it shall be defiled.

27- That which walks upon hands of all animals which go on all four shall be unclean: he that shall touch their carcasses shall be defiled until evening.

28- And he that shall carry such carcasses shall wash his clothes, and shall be unclean until evening: because all these things are unclean to you.

29- These also shall be reckoned among unclean things, of all that move upon the earth. The weasel and mouse, and the crocodile, every one according to their kind:

30- The shrew, and the chameleon, and the stellio, and the lizard, and the mole.

31- All these are unclean. He that touches their carcasses shall be unclean until the evening.

32- And upon what thing soever any of their carcasses shall fall, it shall be defiled, whether it be a vessel of wood, or a garment, or skins or haircloths; or anything in which work is done. They shall be dipped in water, and shall be unclean until the evening, and so afterwards shall be unclean.

33- But an earthen vessel, into which any of these shall fall, shall be defiled: and therefore is to be broken.

34- Any meat which you eat, if water from such a vessel be poured upon it, shall be unclean, and every liquor that is drunk out of any such vessel shall be unclean.

35- And upon whatsoever thing any of these dead beasts shall fall, it shall be unclean. Whether it be oven, or pots with feet, they shall be destroyed and shall be unclean.

36- But fountains and cisterns, all gatherings together of waters shall be clean. He that touches their carcasses shall be defiled.

37- If it fall upon seed corn, it shall not defile it.

38- But if any man pour water upon the seed, and afterwards it be touched by the carcasses, it shall be forthwith defiled.

39- If any beast die, of which it is lawful for you to eat, he that touches the carcass thereof shall be unclean until the evening.

40- And he that eats or carries any thing thereof shall wash his clothes, and shall be unclean until the evening.

  

Then, look, dear reader, how God made the statements heavy on Jews; so that the earthen vessel, on which some of these carcasses fall should be destroyed, and the stove should be destroyed. Isnt this a revenge and punishment from God about their bad deeds and wickedness?

   

God be glorified said in the Quran, in the same aya:

  

The explanation:

(That We awarded them on account of their wrong-doing and transgression. And [certainly] We are Truthful [in that we have told you of their transgression and rebellion against Moses their prophet.])

  

While God has made the statements easy to Muslims, and has not forbidden them any kind of meat except the pork (i.e. the swine flesh), the dead animal (i.e. the carcass) and the blood. That is because of diseases included in and caused by these stuffs, and for this reason He forbade Muslims them.

  

God be glorified said in the Quran 5: 3

The explanation:

(Forbidden to you [for food] are the carrion, the blood, the flesh of swine, and that dedicated to anyone other than God, and the strangled [animal], the dead through beating, the dead through falling from a height, and that killed by the goring [of horns], and that [partly] eaten by a beast of prey[7]; unless you are able to slaughter [it before its death], and that slaughtered on the altars [being sacrificed to idols.[8]]. And [forbidden is it] that you divide [the sacrifice] by the [idolatry] arrows (or lots)[9]: that will be ungodliness.)

 

 

Woman in the Postnatal Period

 

Now, I shall tell you what is in the Torah, Book of Leviticus, 12: 1-5, about their hard duties concerning woman in her monthly cycle, and woman in childbed, and other related subjects:

1- And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:

2- Speak to the Children of Israel, and you shall say to them: If a woman having received seed shall bear a man child, she shall be unclean seven days, according to the days of separation of her flowers:

3- And on the eighth day the infant shall be circumcised.

4- But she shall remain three and thirty days in the blood of her purification. She shall touch no holy thing: neither shall she enter into sanctuary, until the days of her purification be fulfilled.

5- But if she bear a maid child, she shall be unclean two weeks, according to the custom of her monthly courses. And she shall remain in the blood of her purification sixty-six days.

 

Therefore, when she delivers a son, her puerperal period will be forty days; but when she delivers a girl, her puerperal period will be eighty days, then afterwards she should wash and be purified.

However, it may be that Ezra himself had arranged such differences in his Torah.

 

 

Woman in Her Monthly Cycle According to the Torah of Ezra

 

The following is written in the Book of Leviticus, chapter 15:

19- The woman, who at the return of the month hath her issue of blood, shall be separated seven days.

20- Every one that touches her shall be unclean until the evening.

21- And every thing that she sleeps on, or that she sits on in the days of her separation, shall be defiled.

22- He that touches her bed shall wash his clothes: and being himself washed with water, shall be unclean until the evening.

23- Whosoever shall touch any vessel on which she sits shall wash his clothes: and himself being washed with water, shall be defiled until evening.

24- If a man copulates with her in the time of her flowers, he shall be unclean seven days: and every bed on which he shall sleep shall be defiled.

  

Therefore, the time during which wives are separated from their husbands will be fourteen days each month. Moreover, the clothes and luggage stained with blood will not be purified by water only, but they should be cut off with scissors, and should be removed from the clothes then they may be patched. Are not these laws made heavy on them because of their bad deeds?

 

While God be glorified has not made the religion heavy on Muslims, as had He done to Jews.

God be glorified said in the Quran 2: 222

The explanation:

(And they ask you [Mohammed] about the menstruation [: the monthly period of women]; say, "It is hurt [for women]; so isolate [your beds] from [the beds of] women in their menstruation, and do not approach them [by sexual intercourse] till they are clean.

But have they cleansed themselves [with water after the end of the monthly period] go in to them by where God has ordered you;

surely, God loves those who repent [from sins], and loves those who cleanse themselves [with water after making sexual intercourse with their wives.]") 

O people of the Bible [Jews and Christians], there are difficulties in your Bible, (i.e. the laws in your Book have been made heavy on you); while in our Book [: the Quran], the duties have been made easy, mild and plain.

God be glorified has commanded you to follow the Glorious Quran, so respond to the preacher to God, the wise and noble messenger Mohammed, and believe in him to be safe of the promised chastisement, and abandon a book that had been altered by the hands of men, so they changed some of its laws and orders according to their desires and wishes.                    

 

 

Forbidding the Fat for Them

 

The following is written in the Book of Leviticus, chapter 7:

22- And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:

23- Say to the Children of Israel: the fat of a sheep, and of an ox, and of a goat you shall not eat.

24- The fat of a carcass that has died of itself, and of a beast that was caught by another beast, you shall have for divers uses.

25- If any man eat the fat that should be offered for the burnt sacrifice of the Lord, he shall perish out of his people.

26- Moreover you shall not eat the blood of any creature whatsoever, whether of birds or beasts.

27- Every one that eats blood shall perish from among the people.

   

Such prohibition and difficulties for them were because of their bad work, wrong-doing and malice.

   

God be glorified said in the Quran 6: 146

  

The explanation:

(To Jews We forbade every [animal] with undivided hoof [and chews the cud.]

And of oxen and sheep forbade We to them the fat thereof save what [fat] the backs of both do bear, or the rectum, or what is mixed up with bone [: it is not forbidden.]

That [prohibition] We awarded them according to their 'wrong-doing and transgression'.

And [certainly] We are truthful [in that we have told you of their transgression and rebellion against Moses their prophet.])

 

 

 

They Killed the Prophets

 

God be glorified said in the Quran 2: 91

The explanation:

(And when it is said to the [Jews]:"Believe in [the Quran] that God has revealed [to Mohammed]", they say: "We only believe [exclusively] in [the Torah] that was revealed to us."

And they disbelieve in [the Gospel and the Quran] that came after it, though it is the true [word of God] confirming [the Torah] that they already have.

Say [Mohammed, to them]: 'Why then had you slain the prophets of God [like John Baptist, Zachariah and others] before [the Quran has been revealed], if truly you are believers [in the Torah as do you claim]?')

  

Now I shall tell you what is in their Torah about their killing of the prophets; for it is written in the Book of Jeremiah, chapter 26: 20-24

20- There was also a man that prophesied in the name of the Lord, Urias the son of Semei of Cariathiarm: and he prophesied against this city and against this land according to all the words of Jeremiah.

21- And Joakim and all his men in power and his princes heard these words: and the king sought to put him to death. And Urias heard it and was afraid and fled and went into Egypt.

22- And king Joakim sent men into Egypt, Elanathan the son of Achobor, and men with him into Egypt.

23- And they brought Urias out of Egypt, and brought him to king Joakim: and he slew him with the sword: and he cast his body into the graves of the common people.

24- So the hand of Ahikam the son of Saphan was with Jeremiah, that he should not be delivered into the hands of the people, to put him to death.

  

One of the prophets whom they killed was the Prophet Isaiah, who was killed by king Manasses, son of Ezechia. He killed him by sawing him with the saw.  

  

In addition, they intended to kill Prophet Elia (Elijah), but he fled from them, and this is his story as it is written in the First Book of Kings, chapter 19:

1- And Achab told Jezabel all that Elia had done, and how he had slain all the prophets[10] with the sword.

2- And Jezabel sent a messenger to Elia, saying: Such and such things may the gods do to me, and add still more, if by this hour tomorrow I make not thy life as the life of one of them.

3- Then Elia was afraid, and rising up he went withersoever he had a mind. And he came to

8- the mount of God: Horeb. 9- And when he was come thither, he abode in a cave. And, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him, and he said to him: What dost thou here, Elia?

10- And he answered: With zeal have I been zealous for the Lord God of hosts: for the Children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant. They have thrown down thy altars, they have slain thy prophets with the sword, and I alone am left; and they seek my life to take it away.

   

Moreover, they intended to kill Jesus Christ, but God saved him from their hands; so he went to a high land in Syria, [at Damascus], on the Qasioun Mountain where there was an elevated a stream of water; he stayed there worshipping God. His mother followed him there. Then he died, a period of time later, and his

Body was buried there, while his soul ascended to heaven. The indication of that is His saying- be exalted- in the Quran 23: 50

The explanation:

(And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign; and [after the incident of the crucifixion] We gave them shelter on a height [: a place in Syria] with small water-springs and a flowing water-stream.)

  

Therefore, God be glorified sheltered them on that high land, after the crucifixion of a man whom they thought to be Jesus, but who actually was another man, similar to Jesus in shape.

  

Now, I shall tell you what is written in the Torah, about their killing of the prophets and priests who enjoined justice; it is in the Book of 1 Samuel, chapter 22:

18- And the king said to Doeg: Turn upon the priests. And Doeg the Edomite turned, and fell upon the priests, and slew in that day eighty-five men that wore the linen ephod.

19- And Nobe the city of the priests he smote with the edge of his sword. etc.

   

[The Jews tried also to kill Prophet Mohammed, but God saved him from them

The translator.]

  

In addition, this is written in the Book of Jeremiah, chapter 20:

1- Now Phassur the son of Emmer, the priest, who was appointed chief in the house of the Lord, heard Jeremiah prophesying these words. 

2- And Phassur struck Jeremiah the prophet and put him in the stocks that were in the upper gate of Benjamin, in the house of the Lord.

3- And when it was light the next day, Phassur brought Jeremiah out of the stocks. And Jeremiah said to him: The Lord has not called your name Phassur, but fear on every side.

4- For thus says the Lord: Behold, I will deliver you up to fear, you and all your friends. And they shall fall by the sword of their enemies, and your eyes shall see it. And will give all Juda into the hand of the king of Babylon: and he shall carry them away to Babylon and shall strike them with the sword.

5- And I will give all the substance of this city, and all its labour and every precious thing thereof, and all the treasures of the kings of Juda will I give into the hands of their enemies, and they shall pillage them and take them away and carry them to Babylon.

6- But you, Phassur, and all that dwell in thy house shall go into captivity. And you shall go to Babylon, and there you shall die, and there you shall be buried, you and all your friends, to whom you have prophesied a lie.

 

And it is written in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 12:

10- Say to them: Thus saith the Lord God: This burden concerns my prince that is in Jerusalem and all the house of Israel that are among them.

11- Say: I am a sign of things to come to you. As I have done, so shall it be done to them. They shall be removed from their dwellings and go into captivity.

12- And the prince that is in the midst of them shall be carried on shoulders: he shall go forth in the dark. They shall dig through the wall to bring him out: his face shall be covered, that he may not see the ground with his eyes.

13- And I will spread my net over him, and he shall be taken in my net: and I will bring him into Babylon, into the land of the Chaldeans. And he shall not see it: and there he shall die.

14- And all that are about him, his guards and his troops, I will scatter into every wind: and I will draw the sword after them.

 

Afterwards, all the prophecies told by the prophets Jeremiah and Ezekiel were fulfilled and come to happen; for the king of Babylon came on them with a great army, and besieged them inside their city for two years until they suffered from hunger; so their king Sedecias dug through the city wall, together with a group of people, at night, and they got out of the city, but the army of Nabuchodonosor saw them, so he killed some of them and took the them captives to Babylon in Iraq.

 

[Moreover, Prophet Zachariah and Prophet John Baptist were killed by the designed plots of Jews.]

 

They Worshiped the Idols

 

The following is in the Book of Jeremiah, chapter 7; God be glorified said as expressed by the words of Jeremiah:

8- Behold, you put your trust in lying words which shall not profit you:     

9- To steal, to murder, to commit adultery, to swear falsely, to offer to Baalim, and to go after strange gods which you know not.

10- And you have come and stood before me in this house, in which my name is called upon, and have said: We are delivered because We have done all these abominations.

11- Is this house then, in which my name hath been called upon, in your eyes become a den of robbers? etc.

17- Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Juda and in the streets of Jerusalem?

18- The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead the dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven[11], and to offer libation to strange gods, and to provoke me to anger.    

19- Do they provoke me to anger, says the Lord? Is it not themselves, to the confusion of their own countenance?

20- Therefore thus said the Lord God: Behold, my wrath and my indignation is enkindled against this place, upon men and upon beasts, and upon the fruits of the land: and it shall burn and shall not be quenched.

 

Moreover, it is mentioned in the Book of Jeremiah, chapter 20:

"1- Now Phashur the son of Immer the priest, who was also chief governor in the house of the LORD, heard that Jeremiah prophesied these things.
2- Then Phashur smote Jeremiah the prophet, and put him in the stocks that were in the high gate of Benjamin, which was by the house of the LORD.
3- And it came to pass on the morrow, that Phashur brought forth Jeremiah out of the stocks. Then said Jeremiah to him, The LORD has not called your name Phashur, but Magormissabib.
4- For thus says the LORD, Behold, I will make you a terror to yourself, and to all your friends: and they shall fall by the sword of their enemies, and your eyes shall behold it: and I will give all Judah into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall carry them captive into Babylon, and shall slay them with the sword.
5- Moreover I will deliver all the strength of this city, and all the labours thereof, and all the
precious things thereof, and all the treasures of the kings of Judah will I give into the hand of their enemies, which shall spoil them, and take them, and carry them to Babylon.
6- And thou, Phashur, and all that dwell in your house shall go into captivity: and you shall come to Babylon, and there you shall die, and shall be buried there, you, and all your friends, to whom you have prophesied lies."
 

In addition, this is in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 12:

"10- Say thou to them, Thus says the Lord GOD; This burden concerns the prince in Jerusalem, and all the house of Israel that are among them.
11- Say, I am your sign: like as I have done, so shall it be done unto them: they shall remove and go into captivity.
12- And the prince that is among them shall bear upon his shoulder in the twilight, and shall go forth: they shall dig through the wall to carry out thereby: he shall cover his face, that he see not the ground with his eyes.
13- My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare: and I will bring him to Babylon to the land of the Chaldeans; yet shall he not see it, though he shall die there.
14- And I will scatter toward every wind all that are about him to help him, and all his bands; and I will draw out the sword after them."
 

Afterwards, all the prophecies told by the prophets Jeremias and Ezekiel were fulfilled and come to happen, for the king of Babylon came on them with a great army, and besieged them inside their city for two years until they suffered from hunger; so their king Sedecias dug through the city wall, together with a group of people, at night, and they got out of the city. But the army of Nabuchodonosor saw them, so he killed some of them and took the rest of them captives to Babylon in Iraq.

 

[In the time of Prophet Moses, Jews worshipped the gold calf made for them by the Samaritan,

and they worshipped the statues of two gold calves made for them by Jeroboam son of Nebat, after the death of Prophet and King Solomon;

in addition to their worship of Astaroth and Baal (which they called Baalim), and other idols of the disbelieving peoples round about them.

Moreover, they worshipped the Star Sirius which they called the Queen of Heaven.

Also they worshipped the tombs of prophets; see this, in this book, under the title of   Comment about the saying of the Christ: You build the monuments of the prophets; and your fathers killed them]

   

Previous part 1

Next part 3   

Homepage



[1] i.e. she served stones and idols instead of God, and by doing so, she betrayed her Lord.  

 

[In this respect, Jesus Christ said, as in the Gospel according to Matthews 21: 43

Therefore I say to you that the kingdom of God shall be taken from you* and shall be given to a nation** yielding the fruits thereof.

* Jews.

** It shall be given to a nation that shall work according to Gods commandments, i.e. the Islamic nation the translator.]  

 

[2] That was on the mount Hor.

[3] i.e. the manna. That was in the wilderness of Sinai.

[4] They mean the seven days in which they worshipped the gold calf.

[5] I.e. would have stoned Joshua and Caleb.

[6] But Jews did not believe in the messenger nor in the Quran; however they denied him just as had

they denied their prophets before, and they hurt him and helped the polytheists or idolaters: the Meccans] to fight him, just as had they hurt their prophets before and fought them. Therefore, now repent to your Lord and believe in all the messengers of God and do not deny them in order to succeed in the Next Life, and in order not to lose as did your fathers lose who denied the messengers of God, and you have certainly known how God took revenge on them by the hands of their enemies in the life of the World, while a great chastisement is for them in the Next Life.

[7] All these are some kinds of the dead (or carcasses.)

 

[8] While His saying -be exalted -

i.e.(and that sacrificed to idols) means: what is sacrificed for those other than God, it is unlawful and forbidden; i.e. what is slaughtered for idols, sheikhs, imams or saints; it is unlawful for eating.

[9] The arrows (or lots): this was a sort of gambling in the pre-Islam era.

[10] i.e. the prophets of the idol Baal as it is called in the Quran, while Jews call it Baalim. Actually, Jews were its servants and the preachers to its worship.

[11] The queen of heaven: means the star Sirius which is one of the sky stars; they called it as such.