Description: Description: Description: C:\Users\ahmed\Documents\covers.jpg

 

 

 Homepage

Part_1

 

The Conflict

 between

the Torah and the Quran

              

 

 

 

  

 

 

by

                              

Mohammed Ali Hassan

                                                                      (Died in 1991)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Translated by

 

E. A. Nassir

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Contents

 

preface

Forward

introduction

The Torah: the Hebrew Bible

The Torah [or Hebrew Bible] of Ezra

 [The trick of Priest Ezra]

The Ten Commandments in the Torah of Ezra

The Ten Commandments In The Quran

The Admonition in the Quran

Some Books, Of The Hebrew Bible, Are Lost

The Lies Of Ezra About The Prophets

       The First Lie: About Prophet Aaron

       The Second Lie: About Prophet Lot

       The Third Lie: About Solomon

       Another Lie: About Abraham

The Mistakes In The Torah Of Ezra

       The First Mistake: The Story of the Angels with Abraham

       The Second mistake:  The Story of Adam and Eve

                (The Difference between the Hebrew Bible and the Quran about It)

The Chosen People of God

Israel Is Divorced

                 According To the Words of the Torah Itself

       (God Divorced Her and Chose the Islamic Nation Instead Of Her)

  The Dispraise of Jews in the Psalms

The Dispraise of Jews in the Gospel

 Comment

   The death of Moses and Aaron

   Prophet Elia (Elijah)

 The Dispraise of Jews in the Quran

Their Rebellion against Their Prophet

Their Hearts Were Hardened

  A Call from God to the People of the Scripture [: Jews and Christians]

  Some of the laws of the Torah, concealed by Jews

        The Washing after Copulation 

        The Drinking of Wine

        Taking the Usury  

A Call to Contemporary Jews

In The Last Days

First

Second

Third

Making Religious Laws Hard for Jews and Easy for Muslims

        The Prohibition of Some of the Cattle and Animals for Them

        Woman in the postnatal period

        The Woman in Her Monthly Cycle According to the Hebrew Bible of Ezra

        About the Prohibition of Fat for Them

 They Killed the Prophets 

      Urias the son of Semei

      Prophet Isaiah

      Prophet Zachariah

      Prophet John Baptist

      They intended to kill Prophet Elia (Elijah)

      They intended to kill Jesus Christ

      They tried to kill Prophet Mohammed

      They struck Jeremiah the prophet

They Worshiped the Idols

 

Their Stand Against the Christ

 

The truth about the death of the Christ

A Call to Christians [by] Apostle of the Christ

 

Balfours DeclarationNovember, 2, 1917

     England Aimed From This Declaration to Two Goals

The Role of the American Imperialism

 

A Warning to Jews of Perishing, If they do not believe in the Quran

The saying of Imam Ali

The saying of Jesus Christ

 

Objection of the People of the Bible to the Quran

          A. The Abrogation

         B. Why did God order Mohammed to ask the People of the Bible?

Is the Hebrew Bible then correct and authentic?  

          C. If Mohammed is truthful in his prophet-hood, then why did he use war and fighting in his mission? [: the Jihad or Holy War]

             

Prophet Ahmed as Mentioned in the Gospel

 

Jews Work According to Their Illusions

 

The End

 

Books written by the interpreter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Preface by the Translator

 

The Quran is the word of God, which cannot be imitated by any creature. The Quran is the last heavenly book, conveyed by Gabriel the angel, who revealed it to Prophet Mohammed, peace [: or salam] to him.

 

The reason for revealing the Quran in Arabic was that the prophet was one of the Arab, and his folk were Arabs, so it should be revealed in their language in order that they might understand it.

 

It is the miracle of Prophet Mohammed - peace [: salam] to him:  eloquent, including many scientific facts which have only been recently discovered; even some of its secrets have not been discovered yet; it includes the cure of many psychological diseases; it is a blessed book that increases by interpretation and explanation.

 

Its meaning and knowledge is superior to generations and ages; because it is the word of God to which no addition or omission may affect. Therefore, it is impossible to translate the Quran but only its meaning and interpretation may possibly be translated.

 

So, according to the instruction of the Mohammed-Ali Hassan, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, I have preserved the Quranic revelations as they are in Arabic, and tried to translate the meaning to English, according to his interpretation. I have kept the explanation of the (aya) between rounded brackets like these (  ), while I put the other words which explain the meaning furthermore, but which are not lit. present in the origin, I put such words between square brackets like these [   ].

 

Therefore, the Quran is in Arabic only; the words in English and in other languages are only the translation of the meaning, explanation and interpretation; but they are not the Quran.

 

I ask God for His forgiveness, and hope for His mercy, and seek after His good pleasure.

 

E. A. Nassir (the translator)

eanassir@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forward

 

The explanation: (In the name[1] of God[2], Most Gracious[3], Most Merciful[4])

 

Praise is due to God, Lord of all nations, Who has guided us to a straight and standard path (of monotheism), and taught us the principles of the religion, and acquainted us about the scriptures of the past nations, and explained to us that about which they were ignorant; and peace [: or salam] be to the prophets and apostles of God, and peace [: or salam] be to Mohammed the seal of the prophets, and peace [:or salam] be to righteous servants of God.

 

Actually I have studied the present Torah (or Hebrew Bible), the Gospel, the Psalms and the Quran: to realize that the first three books have been somewhat manipulated by the hands of men, so that they altered some of their statements and distorted the truth. Therefore, from now on we cannot rely on them.

 

For this reason, anyone who seeks after the truth should hold fast with the Quran which no falsehood may affect whether beforehand or afterwards; it is the revelation from a Wise and Praiseworthy (God.)

 

Mohammed-Ali Hassan

                        

 

 

Introduction

 

The explanation: (In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.)

 

God be glorified said in the Quran 27: 76

The explanation:

(Surely this Quran relates [and explains] to the Children of Israel most of that concerning which they are at variance [about their religion and their Torah.])

 

And He said be glorified in the Quran 2: 40

. . . . . . . . . . . .

The explanation:

>> (Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed on you [in the past],

and fulfill your covenant with Me, I will fulfill My covenant with you,

and Me alone you should extremely fear.)

 

>> (And believe in [the Quran] that I have revealed) to Mohammed,

(confirming [the Ten Commandments] that you already have): concerning the monotheism and abandoning the idols.

>> (and be not the first to disbelieve in the [Quran.])

>> (and do not barter My revelations [in the Quran] for a little price) of the objects of the World.

>> (and beware My [punishment]): that is by warding off Gods disobedience.

 

>> (Confound not the truth [of the original Torah] with the falsehood [: the alteration and distortion done by Ezra in his Torah],

nor hide the truth [about the description of Mohammed in the Torah and the Gospel],

the while you [scholars] know [that there will be Judgment and Requital in the Next Life.])

 

>> (Be steadfast in prayer [together with Muslims].)

(and give alms) [to the poor and needy],

(and bow down in prayer [complying] together with those [of your people] who [converted and] complied.)

 

>> (Will you bid other [men] to give charity, and forget yourselves [so that you yourselves don't give charity]

while you recite the Book [: the Torah, in which God recommended people to give charity and aid the poor]?

Won't you understand [and abandon such bad behavior]?)

 

>> (Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed on you) in the past,

(and I blessed you more than [all other] nations) in the past, i.e. I gave you favors of wealth and children more than that I gave to the rest of people; it does not mean in fact that He preferred them to the rest of mankind.

 

>> (And avoid [the chastisement of] a day [of your death]

when no soul will avail another anything,

neither will intercession be accepted for it,

nor will compensation [of a ransom equal to its sins] be taken from it,

nor will they be helped.)

 

>> (And [remember] when We did save you from Pharaoh's folk, who were afflicting you with dreadful chastisement, slaughtering your sons and sparing your women; in that was a great trial [for you] from your Lord.)

 

>> (And [remember] when We parted the sea [open] for you [and led you through]; so We saved you and drowned Pharaoh's folk before your eyes.)

 

>> (And [remember] when We appointed with Moses forty nights [to give him the Torah],

and in his absence [when he went to Mount Hor in the wilderness of Sinai]

you took the calf [as an idol to worship],

and [by doing so] you wronged [yourselves, on account of the punishment which you deserved.] )

 

>> (Then, [ even] after that, We pardoned you in order that you might be grateful.)

    

>> (And [remember] when you said [to Moses], 'Moses, We will not believe you till we see God manifestly', so the thunderbolt seized you while you were looking.)

 

>> (We then sent you[r souls to your bodies and you returned alive, as were you before], even after your death, that you might show gratitude.)

 

 

 

 

The Torah (or the Hebrew Bible)

 

God be glorified said to Moses the son of Imran: Cut out two tablets of stone. Then God be glorified by the pen of His Might, wrote ten words [on the stone tablets], i.e. Ten Commandments, which Moses brought down from the Mount Sinai, in the wilderness of Sinai. Afterwards, God be glorified inspired to Moses what was lawful and what was unlawful, and instructions and tales about the old nations and about the prophets and apostles, which Moses folk wrote down on the parchments, i.e. gazelles skin; because there wasnt paper for writing at that time.

 

Moreover, they copied from the Book of Abraham and some of the scriptures of the prophets and their stories with their nations which they wrote down on the gazelle parchment, and that book was called The Torah Collection or The Hebrew Bible, which Christians call the The Old Testament, and the Children of Israel worked according to its instructions.

But they did not hold fast with this religion and with what God had commanded them of the Law included in it: they changed and altered [it] after the death of their prophet Moses, and they disobeyed their Lords commandments.

 

The first disobedience they committed, was when they married the idolatresses, while God be glorified prohibited, in the Torah, their marriage to the idolatresses, so this marriage was a misfortune for them; for it caused their destruction; because those women asked their husbands to worship the idols and they obeyed the women about that and associated [the idols with the Lord in their worship.]

One of them was King Achab: he married Jezabel who was an idolatress worshipping the idol Baal (or Baalim.) She asked her husband King Achab to worship the idol, and he obeyed her and served it, adored it and ordered his people to do like him, so they obeyed him and worshipped it.

Since then, they went on serving the idols both the kings and the people, and they were fifteen kings of the Children of Israel. The last one of them was Sedecias: he was taken captive to Babylon by the king of Babylon who put out his eyes, and then he died in his prison at Babylon.

 

God be glorified sent many prophets to the Children of Israel who forbade them from idolatry and from marrying idolatresses, but they did not listen to them and did not obey their orders, but disbelieved and insulted them and killed some of them. The last of the prophets who forbade them from idolatry were: Isaiah, Jeremiah and the last of them was Ezekiel.

 

And because they didnt give up the worship of idols; God gave the king of Babylon a power over them; so he killed them, destroyed their temple at Jerusalem, tore up their Torah and took their wealth in possession. He also took captive the rest of them to Babylon where they stayed for seventy years serving Nabuchodonosor, king of Babylon. But when Nabuchodonosor died and his son reigned after him, he permitted them to return back so they returned back to Palestine after that period of time.

 

Therefore, their original Torah was torn up by the king of Babylon and they lost it. While as regards the Tablets of Stone, Moses threw them violently on the ground when he saw his people worshipping the calf [statue] which the Samaritan made for them, so the Tablets were broken up into pieces. While as regards the Ark, it was plundered, in the war, by their enemies.

Therefore, neither Torah nor Tablets were left for them.                               

 

As regards the present Torah [or Hebrew Bible], it was written for them by the Priest Ezra the son of Siraeh, who altered some of its instructions, tales and stories of the prophets etc. that act might have been intentionally or not; because he attained elderly and forgot what was written in the original Torah, after the seventy years in which he tarried at Babylon.  

 

 

 

 

The Torah of Ezra

 

When Jews associated idols with their God in the worship, and they served the idols and did not obey the orders and instructions of their prophets; God be glorified gave the king of Babylon a power over them; he attacked Palestine with his army, killed the Jews, tore up their Torah, destroyed their towns and took the rest of them captive to the land of Babylon where they stayed for seventy years.

 

When they returned back to Palestine, the Jewish priests started to collect the torn up gazelle skins [: the parchment] of the Torah Collection [most of which is now included in the Old Testament.] So any one of them knew by heart any of it, would write it down and write down what others also knew by heart, until every one of them collect a book and gave it to their chiefs, saying: This is the Torah that God revealed to Moses. They were four of their priests, but the Jews refused to accept those books from those priests because of some additions or abstractions they noticed in them. 

 

[The trick of Priest Ezra]

Then Ezra, the son of Siraeh, one of their priests and a clever scribe, came and did a trick which succeeded. He wrote a book, checked and revised it, and left every word God as a blank space in the book.

 

After having completed the book, he started to write in that space with a secret [invisible] writing, that could not be seen by the eye-sight, and which color would not appear unless after exposure to sun light.

 

At that time, they were ignorant about such secret writing, but Ezra had learned it at Babylon, where the king of Babylon had given him an authority over the Jews and brought him close. The secret writing is by using the silver nitrate solution so that if you write with it on a paper, its writing will not appear until after exposure to sunlight. 

 

After completing the book, he presented it to the chiefs of the Jews, saying: This is the original Torah that God revealed to Moses without any additional or missing word.

They said: How can you prove this?

He said: I left every word God as a blank space in the book, and after forty days you will find it written down, for that God be glorified will write it by the pen of Ability and Might in order to be an indication to my truthfulness.

They said: It could be that you will write it and say that God have written it, so we dont accept it from you unless we keep this Torah with us forty days, and you should not come near to it, and then if we find it - after this period of time - written as you say then you are truthful, but if we find it not written, then we shall not accept it from you.

Ezra agreed about this condition and said: You must put it exposed under the sky.

 

They agreed, took the book from him, put it on a high place and appointed guards in charge of it for forty days in order that none might touch it to write in it what he wants. Then after elapsing of the stated period, they gathered, opened the book and found it written as Ezra had told them; because it was made of gazelle skin so the sunlight influenced it and the [invisible] writings and letters, which he had written with the silver nitrate solution[5], appeared black.

 

Therefore, they believed him, accepted the book from him, and started to respect and venerate him, and he became the chief of their priests. At that time, they said: Ezra is the son of God! And Jews believe, till now, that God Himself wrote that blank space in his Torah, while they did not realize his trickery.

 

But God be glorified told us about his trickery, when He said in the Quran 2: 79

 

The explanation:

(Therefore, woe be to those who write [and distort] the scripture with their hands and say, "This is from God", that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe to them for that their hands had written, and woe to them for [the money] that they earned [thereby.][6])

 

God promised him with the chastisement because he said that that book was from God; while he omitted many things which he did not write, like the description of Mohammed peace be on him which he did not write, and he added many out of his own words to the Torah and altered some of the instructions and changed some of the religious duties; and that was a cause of their unfaithfulness and disbelieving in Jesus prophecy and Mohammeds mission.

 

 

                            

The Ten Commandments in the Torah of Ezra

 

It is written in the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 5:

1- You shall not have strange gods in My sight.

2- You shall not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any things, that are in heaven above, or that are in the earth beneath, or that abide in the waters under the earth.

3- You shall not adore them: and you shall not serve them.

4- You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.

5- Observe the day of the Sabbath, to sanctify it, as the Lord your God has commanded you.

6- Honor your father and mother.

7- You shall not kill.

8- Neither shall you commit adultery.

9- And you shall not steal.

10- Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.

    You shall not covet your neighbors wife: nor his house, nor his field, nor his man-servant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is his.

 

 

The Ten Commandments in the Quran

  

God be celebrated His praise said in the Quran 6: 151-153

. .

The explanation:

(151.

Say [O Mohammed, to these associaters and idolaters:] "Come, I will recite to you what your Lord has forbidden you [in the Book]:

>> that you associate not anything with Him,

>> and that you do good to parents,

>> and that you slay not your children because of penury We provide for you and for them,

>> and that you come not near to adultery whether open or concealed,

>> and that you kill not the [living] person, which God did forbid save by right.

This [statement] He has commanded you; haply you will understand.

 

152.

>> And approach not the wealth of the orphan [with betrayal] but only in the fairer [way], till he reaches maturity.

>> Give full weight and full measure, with justice [: without any defect.]

We task not any soul more than its capacity.

>> And when you [people] pronounce [a witness or a judicial decision], then be just, eventhough he is a kinsman.

>> And fulfill the covenant of God [that you covenant with anybody.]

That [statement] He has commanded you with; so that you may receive admonition.

 

153. Surely, this [religion of the Islam] is My 'standard and straight' way;

>> therefore do you [men] follow it, but [in the future] follow not other ways [of falsehood], lest you should be parted from His way [because of the plighting and designing of the associaters of the other ways.]

This [warning] He has commanded you with; haply you will ward off [their plights and wickedness.]) 

 

  

The Admonition in the Quran

God be glorified said in the Quran 17: 22-39

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

The explanation:

([O man] set not up with God another god, or you will [in the Next Life] stay condemned [among souls] and forsaken [by devils.]

 

[O Mohammed] your Lord decrees, that you [people] must worship none save Him [alone],

and [He decrees too that you must show] kindness to parents:

As long as one or both of them live with you [in your house], you should never say to them [even] "Fie", nor shall you shout at them; but always address them with kindly speech.

 

And humble yourself before them with submission, out of mercy to them [both],

and say: "My Lord, bestow on them Your mercy, even as did they raise me up when I was little."

 

Your Lord knows best what [you hide] within yourselves; if you are righteous, then [surely] He is Ever Forgiving for those who always revert.

 

And render to the [poor among] kindred their due rights,

as [also] to the needy,

and to the wayfarer; but squander not [your wealth] in the manner of a spendthrift [in the ground.]

 

Surely, spendthrifts are brothers of devils, and the Devil was ungrateful to his Lord.

 

And if you turn away from them, seeking after the mercy that you hope of your Lord, then speak to them some reasonable words.

 

And let not your hand be bound to your neck [like the stingy] nor open it so widely [like the spendthrift], lest you come to be blamed and denuded [of the clothes.]

 

Your Lord [O Mohammed] gives abundant provision to those among His servants whom He will, or He doles it out.

Surely, He is All-Aware and All-Seeing about His servants.

 

And slay not your children for fear of poverty. It is We Who provide for them and for you.

Surely, the slaying of them is a grievous sin.

 

And approach not [women to commit] adultery; surely it is ever an indecency, and evil as a way.

 

And kill not the soul which God has forbidden save by a right [cause].

Whoso is slain wrongfully [and undeservedly], We have given power to his heir [on the murderer by means of retaliation], but let the [heir] not commit excess in slaying; surely, he will be helped to overcome [his opponent, so let him not hasten and then he may kill one who is not the murderer.]

 

Approach not the wealth of the orphan, save in that which is best, till he reaches puberty.

And fulfill the covenant [if you make any covenant]; surely the covenant is ever inquired of [the man who agrees to it.]

 

Give full measure when you measure out [to people], and weigh [when you weigh to them] with the standard weight; that [full measure and just weighing without reduction] is better [for you before people] and fairer in practice.

 

And do not go after the [flaws of your Muslim brother] about which you [man] have no knowledge; for the hearing, the sight and the [spiritual] heart, of all these it shall be inquired.

 

And walk not upon the earth exultantly; certainly you [man] will never tear the earth open, nor attain the mountains in height.

 

All this [which We forbid you to do] is ever evil and abhorred in the sight of your Lord.

 

That is [some] of the wisdom your Lord has revealed to you [O Mohammed]; set not up another god with God, or you will be cast into Hell, dispraised and driven away [by the angels.])

 

See, reader, the differences between the commandments in the Torah and the commandments in the Quran; in the Quran the commandments are general and inclusive, while in the Torah, the commandments are restricted to your relative or neighbor as in the verse Deuteronomy 5: 10

 

"Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet your neighbors wife: nor his house, nor his field, nor his man-servant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is his.

 

 

 

Some Books Missed or Lost from the Torah

  

Here, I mention to you, dear reader, some of the books missed or lost from the Torah (or the Hebrew Bible), with the Torah itself admitting that:

 

[1- Book of the Law of the Kingdom

It is written in the Old Testament (the Arabic version, published by the Jesuitical Missionaries at 1939, at Beirut), the First Book of Kings (1 Samuel), chapter 10:  

25- And Samuel told the people the law of the kingdom, and wrote it in a book, and laid it before the Lord: and Samuel sent away all the people, everyone to his own house.  

Then it is written in the explanation of the Arabic Translator in the endnotes of the book: This book had been lost by time, just as had been many other books.

 

  

[2- Book of the Just]

It is also mentioned in the Second Book of Kings (2 Samuel), chapter 1: 17-18

17-And David made the kind of lamentation over Saul, and over Jonathan his son.

18-(Also he commanded that they should teach the children of Juda the canticle[7] of the bow, as it is written in the Book of the Just [Jasher].)

  

And it is mentioned in the notes of the Arabic Translator:

This book is one of the books that had been lost by time, which is also mentioned in the Book of Joshua, chapter 10: 13 And the sun and the moon stood still, till the people revenged themselves of their enemies. Is not this written in the Book of the Just [Jasher]?

 

[3- Book of the Words of the Days of Solomon]

Also, it is written in the Third Book of Kings (1Kings), chapter 11:

41- And the rest of the words of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom: behold, they are written in the Book of the Words of the Days of Solomon.

Then it is mentioned in the notes of the English version: The Book of the Words. This book is lost, with divers others mentioned in the holy writ.

 

 

 

The Lies of Ezra about the Prophets

 

 

The First Lie: About Prophet Aaron

 

The following is written in the Torah, the Book of Exodus, chapter 32:1-6, the:

1- And the people seeing that Moses delayed to come down from the mount, gathering together against Aaron, said: Arise, make us gods, that may go before us: for as to this Moses, the man that brought us out of the land of Egypt we know not what has befallen him.

2- And Aaron said to them: Take the golden earrings from the ears of your wives and your sons and daughters and bring them to me.

3- And the people did what he had commanded, bringing the earrings to Aaron.

4- And when had received them, he fashioned them by founders work, and made of them a molten calf. And they said: These are your gods, O Israel, that have brought you out of the land of Egypt.

5- And when Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it, and made a proclamation by a criers voice, saying: To-morrow is the solemnity of the Lord.

6- And rising in the morning, they offered holocausts and peace-victims: and the people sat down to eat, and drink, and they rose up to play.

 

Therefore, dear reader, look and contemplate: Is it logical that a prophet makes for his people a calf of gold, then he asks them to worship it, and makes a solemnity for it, then builds an altar so that they may sacrifice for it!? Arent these mere lies of Ezra against Aaron?

 

In the Quran, the contrary of this is mentioned, that is in chapter 20: 83-91, where God be glorified said:

. . . . . . . .

The explanation:

([When Moses went to the mountain to bring the Tablets, God be glorified said addressing him:]

83. "But what has hastened you [to come] on before your people, O Moses?"

 

84. "They are following my way", [Moses] said, "and I have hastened [to come] to You, my Lord, in order that You may be well-pleased [with them.]"

 

85. [God be glorified ] said: "We have tried your people in your absence. The Samaritan has misguided them."

 

86. Then Moses went back to his people [from the mountain carrying the Tablets of stone on which God inscribed the Torah, and was] very angry and sorrowful; he said:

"My people, did not your Lord promise you a fair promise? Or did the time [of my absence] then appear too long for you? Or did you desire that wrath should come on you from your Lord [because of what you have done], that you failed in your tryst with me [to act righteously in my absence?]"

 

87. They said: "We did not fail in our tryst with you of our own accord, but we were loaded with the [guilt] burden of [stealing] the [gold] ornament of the people [of Egypt], and we cast all that [in the fire] as also did the Samaritan cast [his gold in the fire.]"

 

88. Then he brought forth to them the image of a calf which lowed; so they said: "This is your god and the god of Moses, but [Moses] forgot."

 

[Then God be glorified said:]

89. Didn't they see, then, that it returned no saying to them and possessed for them neither harm nor any profit?

 

90. Aaron had told them before [they worshipped the calf]: "My people, you are only being tried thereby [so dont worship it]; and surely, your Lord is the Most Gracious, so follow me [concerning my words] and obey my order."

 

91. "We will not cease", they said, "to cleave to its [worship], until Moses returns to us [from the Mount.]")

 

  

Then look, God be glorified said the Samaritan made the calf for them, who was one of the magicians that believed in Moses. He was a goldsmith, and he found, an ancient monument or relic: gold coins buried in the land, and found with them a statue of a small gold calf from the time of Prophet Salih.

 

So the devil came to him and said: Look to this statue, it is very beautiful! Can you make one similar to it, so that if you make one bigger than it and leave it with the Children of Israel, it will be a good memory of you, and a perpetuation of your names memory.

 

And his soul made the idea seem fair to him until he determined to make a calf bigger than that he had found.

 

And because the Children of Israel knew that he was a goldsmith, they said to him: Make for us a statue of gold. So he found it an opportunity to fulfill his desire, and he said to them: Bring to me the gold which you borrowed from the Egyptians, the night of your exodus out of Egypt, in order that we cast it in the fire, so that the fire will purify it; because it is impure.

 

Therefore, they brought to him the jewels which they had borrowed from the Egyptians and he cast them into the fire in a big pot.

 

Next day he brought forth to them a calf of gold and said: This is your god, he has come to you; he said to Moses: Dont come to the mountain; because I, Myself, shall come to you. But Moses forgot that and he went to the mountain.   This is the meaning of His saying be glorified in the same chapter (20: 95-96)    

.

The explanation:

([Moses] said: "What was your case, O Samaritan?"

[The Samaritan] said: "I saw what the [Children of Israel] did not see, and I grasped a handful of the [ancient] relics [: the gold coins from the time] of the messenger [Salih], and I cast it [into the fire]; for thus did my soul suggest to me."[8])  

 

In addition, God be glorified acquitted Aaron of this accusation, so He said in the Quran 20: 90-91

.   

The explanation:

(Aaron had told them before [they worshipped the calf]: "My people, you are only being tried thereby [so dont worship it]; and surely, your Lord is the Most Gracious, so follow me [concerning my words] and obey my order."

"We will not cease", they said, "to cleave to its [worship], until Moses returns to us [from the Mount.]")

 

 

The Second Lie: About Prophet Lot

 

The following is written in the Book of Genesis, chapter 19: 30-38

30- And Lot went out of Segor, and abode in the mountain, and his two daughters with him (for he was afraid to stay in Segor), and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters with him.

31- And the elder said to the younger: Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth.                                   

32- Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him that we may preserve seed of our father.

33- And they made their father drink wine that night: and she went in and lay with her father, but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up.

34- And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold, I lay last night with my father; let us make him drink wine also to-night, and you shall lie with him, that we may save seed of our father.

35- They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up.

36- So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father.

37- And the elder bore a son, and she called his name Moab: he is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38- The younger also bore a son, and she called his name Ammon, that is, the son of my people, he is the father of the Ammonites unto this day.

  

I say: Could it be that the drunken man loses his senses [and mind] to the extent that he cannot distinguish between his daughters and other women? In addition, if we suppose that the drunkenness is very severe so that he cannot recognize who is lying beside him, then in such instance the drunken man should lose his power and cannot make sexual intercourse with a woman specially if he is an old man like Lot, and his two daughters are virgin.

  

In addition, from where could they obtain wine, while the earthquake had destroyed those four cities? Moreover, the saying of his older daughter: and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us,

Were not Abraham and the shepherds of his cattle in their neighborhood? Arent these [some] of the lies of Ezra about the prophets!?

  

  

The Third Lie: About Solomon

 

The following is written in the First Book of Kings, chapter 11: 1-3

1- And King Solomon loved many strange women besides the daughter of Pharaoh. And women of Moab, and of Ammon, and of Edom, and of Zidon, and of the Hethites:  

2- Of nations concerning which the Lord said to the Children of Israel, You shall not go in unto them, neither shall any of them come in to yours; for they will most certainly turn your heart to follow their gods. And to these was Solomon joined with a most ardent love.

3- And he had seven hundred wives as queens, and three hundred concubines. And the women turned away his heart.

  

I say: Is it logical that a man can marry seven hundred women, in addition to three hundred concubines? And how can he give them equal chance of sexual contact? And how can a woman await for three years in order that she may have one night with her husband? And if that was right, then Solomons children would be equal to the number of his wives, if not more numerous than them.

  

Moreover, accusing him of polytheism: the association of Astaroth: This is an accusation from Ezra. And if it was right, then God would not praise him in the Quran when He said be glorified in chapter 2: 102

  

The explanation:

(Solomon, however, was not a disbeliever, but the devils were the disbelievers )

 

And He said be glorified in chapter 38: 30  

The explanation:

(And We gave to David [his son] Solomon; how excellent a servant [of God, Solomon was!] he was ever turning [to God, with repentance and obedience.])

 

 

 

Another Lie: About Abraham

 

The following is written in the Book of Genesis, chapter 12:

10- And there came a famine in the country. And Abram went down into Egypt, to sojourn there; for the famine was very grievous in the land.

11- And when he was near to enter into Egypt, he said to Sarai, his wife; I know that thou art a beautiful woman:

12- And when the Egyptians shall see you, they will say: She is his wife. And they will kill me, and keep you.

13- Say, therefore, I pray you, that you are my sister: that I may be well used for you, and that my soul may live for your sake.

14- And when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians saw the woman that she was very beautiful.     

15- And the princes told Pharaoh, and praised her before him: and the woman was taken in to the house of Pharaoh.

16- And they used Abram well for her sake. And he had sheep and oxen, and he-asses, and men servants and maidservants, and she-asses and camels.

17- But the Lord scourged Pharaoh and his house with most grievous stripes for Sarai, Abrams wife.

18- And Pharaoh called Abram, and said to him: what is this that you have done to me? Why did you not tell me that she was your wife?

19- For what cause did you say, she was your sister, that I might take her to my wife? Now, therefore, there is your wife, take her, and go your way.

20- And Pharaoh gave his men orders concerning Abram: and they led him away, and his wife, and all that he had.

  

Then, see-dear reader- how Ezra did dishonestly lie, concerning the master of the prophets: Abraham, with this story that was invented by Ezra himself.

  

I say: Werent there in Egypt any beautiful women that Pharaoh could choose as a wife for his own? Was Abrahams wife more beautiful than all the women of Egypt; so that Pharaoh would choose her for his own? Is it logical that Abraham, and he is the master of the prophets, could speak such a thing, while he is a husband jealous about his wife?

 

These stories and accusations about the prophets, were from Ezra, he wrote them in his Torah [of the Hebrew Bible] and will accordingly receive his punishment from his Lord

 

 

 

The Mistakes in the Torah of Ezra

 

The First Mistake: The Story of the Angels with Abraham

 

There are many mistakes in the Torah of Ezra. One of them is the story of the angels with Abraham, when they came and gave him the glad tidings of having a son. Ezra said that Abraham gave them food and they ate some of it. While God-be glorified-told us in the Quran that they did not eat of his food; because they were spirituals, who cannot eat the material food of the people of this World, nor can they drink their drink, but their food and drink is ethereal and spiritual that is suitable for them.  

  

Here I show you what is mentioned in the Torah [as included in the Old Testament] in the Book of Genesis, chapter 18: 1-9

1- And the Lord appeared to him in the vale of Mambre as he was sitting at the door of his tent, in the very heat of the day.

2- And when he had lifted up his eyes, there appeared to him three men standing near him: and as soon as he saw them he ran to meet them from the door of his tent, and adored down to the ground.

3- And he said: Lord, if I have found favor in your sight, pass not away from your servant:

4- But I will fetch a little water; and wash you your feet, and rest you under the tree.

5- And I will set a morsel of bread, and strengthen you your  heart; afterwards you shall pass on: for therefore are you come aside to your servant. And they said: Do as you have spoken.

6- Abraham made haste into the tent to Sara, and said to her: Make haste, temper together three measures of flour, and make cakes upon the hearth.

7- And he himself ran to the herd, and took from thence a calf very tender and very good: and gave it to a young man, who made haste and boiled it.

8- He took also butter and milk, and the calf which he had boiled; and set before them. But he stood by them under the tree.

9- And when they had eaten, etc.

  

So look, he said that they ate from his food. Here he said they were two. Then where had the third gone!? Whereas, it is mentioned in the Quran in the story of Abraham and the three angels who were the guests of Abraham; God be glorified said in the Quran 11: 69-72

   . . .

The explanation:

(Our messengers [: the angels] did come to Abraham with the glad tidings [of having a boy.]

They said: "Peace [to you, Abraham!]"

he said: "Peace [to you!]",

and he delayed not to bring [them] a roasted calf.

 

70. Then when [Abraham] saw [that] their hands did not reach to the [food][9], he mistrusted them and conceived [some] fear of them.

They said: "Fear not [Abraham], we are [only] sent to [terminate] the people of Lot.

 

71. And his wife [Sarah], standing by [: behind the curtain of the tent, and hearing their words], laughed; and We gave her the glad tidings of Isaac, and after him, of Jacob [from the seed of Isaac.]

 

72. [Sarah] said [when she heard the glad news of the male child]:

"Oh, woe is me! Shall I bear a child when I am an old woman, and this my husband [Abraham] is an old man [whose age is one hundred years?]

This, indeed, is a strange thing.")

  

While about their going to Lot, they went, all of them, i.e. the three and they in fact were not two. That is His saying be glorified in the Quran 11: 77-78

.

The explanation:

(And when Our messengers came to Lot, he was troubled by them, and was much embarrassed for their affair; he said: "This day is so hard."

 

And his people came towards him walking in haste and before the [coming of the angels] they used to commit abominations [Lot] said: "My people, these are my daughters; they are purer for you [in marriage.]

Beware of God then, and do not dishonor me by [hurting] my guests; is there not among you [even] one wise man?")

 

 

The Second mistake : The Story Of Adam And Eve

 

(And the difference between the Torah and the Quran about It)

 

The following is written in the Book of Genesis, chapter 3: 1-15

1- Now the serpent was more subtle than any of the beast of the earth which the Lord God had made.

And he said to the woman: Why has God commanded you, that you should not eat of every tree of paradise?

2- and the woman answered him saying: Of the fruit of the trees that are in paradise we do eat:

3- But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of paradise, God has commanded us that we should not eat; and that we should not touch it, lest perhaps we die.

4- And the serpent said to the woman: No, you shall not die the death.

5- For God does know that in what day so ever you shall eat thereof, your eyes shall be opened: and you shall be as gods: knowing good and evil.

6- And the woman saw that the tree was good to eat, and fair to the eyes, and delightful to behold: and she took of the fruit thereof and did eat, and gave to her husband who did eat.

7- And the eyes of them both were opened: and when they perceived themselves to be naked, they sewed together fig leaves, and made themselves aprons.

8- And when they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in paradise at the afternoon air, Adam and his wife hid themselves from the face of the Lord God, amidst the trees of paradise.

9- And the Lord God called Adam, and said to him: where are you?

10- And he said: I heard your voice in paradise; and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself.

11- And he said to him: And who told you that you were naked, but that you have eaten of the tree whereof I commanded you that you should not eat?

12- And Adam said: the woman, whom You gave me to be my companion, gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13- And the Lord God said to the woman: Why have you done this? And she answered: The serpent deceived me, and I did eat.

14- and the lord God said to the serpent: Because you have done this thing, you are cursed among all cattle, and beasts of the earth. Upon your breast shall you go, and earth shall you eat all the days of your life.

15- I will put enmities between you and the woman, and your seed and her seed etc.

 

I say:

[1] Can there be any tree, which if you eat of its fruit, it will let you distinguish between good and evil?

 

[2] And can the serpent speak, so that it spoke to Eve and deceived her, until she ate of the fruit of that tree?

 

But the Devil (or Satan) whispered to Ezra, and said to him: If you write in your Torah that the Devil deceived Adam and Eve so they ate of that tree, then they will say to you: Where is the devil, and is he existent, then why cant we see him!?  Therefore, they will not believe you; but it is better to say: the serpent deceived Eve so she ate of the tree, and gave to Adam and he ate.

   

The aim of the Devil (or Satan) from this was to divert the curse away from himself, and to direct the curse to the serpent; for he knew that people were enemies of the serpent.

 

[3] Moreover, the saying of Ezra about the serpent: and earth shall you eat all the days of your life, whereas the serpent does not eat earth but eats insects [and small animals];

 

[4] and his saying about the serpent upon your breast shall you go Whereas the serpent hadnt had feet before so that its feet disappeared afterwards, but God had created it without feet (or legs) from the [first] day of its creation.

 

This is an obvious indication that Ezra wrote this [with his own words], and that it is not from God

 

[The translator: this alteration of Ezra might have led later on to the false idea of the Evolution, of Darwin and others.] 

 

Now, I tell you what is in the Quran about the story of Adam and Eve and Satan (i.e. the Devil); that is in chapter 20: 116-122, where God be glorified said:

. . . . . .

The explanation:

(116. [Mention to them the story of Adam and Iblies or Satan] when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves to Adam", they all prostrated themselves but not Iblies [or Satan]; he refused [to prostrate himself.]

 

117. Therefore, We said: "Adam, surely this [Iblies or Satan] is an enemy to you and to your wife [Eve], so let him not drive you both out of the garden [with his suggestions and deception] so that you will toil."

 

118. "It is [vouchsafed] to you [Adam] in the [garden] neither to hunger, nor to be naked."

 

119. "Neither to thirst therein, nor to suffer the sun's heat."

 

120. But the devil whispered to him, and said [with his whispering]: "O Adam, shall I show you the tree of enduring? And [this garden is] a possession that does not waste away."

 

121. Then they [both Adam and Eve] ate of the [blackberry tree], so their shame became apparent to them [after their clothes were torn by the spikes of the tree], and they started patching on themselves [: on their clothes] with some leaves of the garden; Adam did disobey his Lord and deceive [his wife Eve.]

 

122. Then his Lord chose him, and accepted his repentance, and guided him.)

  

So notice that God-be celebrated His praise- said:

i.e. (But the devil whispered to him) and He did not say the serpent. Moreover , He be glorified explained that they wore clothes, but when they ate of the fruit of the raspberry tree, then their shame appeared to them; because it had a lot of spikes which tore their clothes so that their shame appeared to them. It was the raspberry tree.

  

Therefore, they started to patch their clothes with the fig leaves. And God be glorified told that the first one who ate of it was Adam, then he gave some of it to Eve who, when tasting its raspberry, that is His saying be glorified telling what Satan whispered to Adam:

That means (Saying: O Adam! Shall I show you the tree of enduring? And [this garden is] a possession that does not waste away.)

  

However, because we are speaking in summary, we cannot tell every mistake in the Torah of Ezra, because there are so many mistakes and lies in the Torah of Ezra, the son of Siraeh. 

 

 

 

The Chosen People of God

   

Chapter 2 (Book of Judges)

 

The following is written in the Torah, the Book of Judges, chapter 2: 11-12

11- And the Children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord[10], and they served Baalim.

12- And they left the Lord the God of their fathers, who had brought them out of the land of Egypt: and they followed strange gods, and the gods of the people that dwelt round about them, and they adored them. And they provoked the Lord to anger.

13- Forsaking him, and serving Baal and Astaroth.

14- And the Lord being angry against Israel delivered them in the hands of plunderers who took them and sold them to their enemies, that dwelt round about. Neither could they stand against their enemies:

15- But withersoever they meant to go, the hand of the Lord was upon them, as He had said, and as He had sworn to them. And they were greatly distressed.

16- And the Lord raised up judges, to deliver them from the hands of those that oppressed them: but they would not hearken to them.

17- Committing fornication with strange gods, and adoring them. They quickly forsook the way, in which their fathers had walked: and hearing the commandments of the Lord, they did all things contrary.

18- And when the Lord raised them up judges, in their days He was moved to mercy, and heard the groanings of the afflicted, and delivered them from the slaughter of the oppressors.

19- But after the judge was dead, they returned, and did much worse things than their fathers had done, following strange gods, serving them and adoring them. They left not their inventions, and the stubborn way, by which they were accustomed to walk.

20- And the wrath of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and He said: Behold, this nation has made void my covenant, which I had made with their fathers, and has despised to hearken to my voice.

21- I also will not destroy the nations which Josue left, when he died.

 

 

Chapter 3 (Book of Judges)

 

The following is written in the Book of Judges, chapter 3:

5- So children of Israel dwelt in the midst of the Canaanites, and the Hethites, and the Amorites etc.

6- And they took their daughters to wives, and they gave their own daughters to their sons, and they served their gods.

7- and they did evil in the sight of the Lord, and they forgot their god, and served Baalim and Astaroth.

8- And the Lord being angry with Israel delivered them into the hands of Chusan Rasathaim king of Mesopotamia: and they served him eight years.

9- And they cried to the Lord, who raised them up a savior, and delivered them: to wit, Othoniel the son of Cenez, the younger brother of Caleb.

10- And the spirit of the Lord was in him, and he judged Israel. And he went out to fight, and the Lord delivered into his hands Chusan Rasathaim king of Syria. And he overthrew him.

11- And the land rested forty years: and Othoniel the son of Cenez died.

12- And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the Lord: who strengthened against them Eglon king of Moab: because they did evil in his sight.

13- And he joined to him the children of Ammon, and Amalec: and he went and overthrew Israel, and possessed the city of palmtrees.

14- And the children of Israel served Eglon, king of Moab eighteen years

15- And afterwards they cried to the Lord, who raised them up a savior called Aod, the son of Gera, and the son of Jemini, who used the left hand as well as the right. And the children of Israel sent presents to Eglon king of Moab by him.

16- And he made himself a two-edged sword, with a haft in the midst of the length of the palm of the hand: and was girded therewith under his garment on the right thigh.

17- And he presented the gifts to Eglon king of Moab. Now Eglon was exceeding fat.

18- And when he had presented the gifts unto him, he followed his companions that came along with him.

19- Then returning from Galgal, where the idols were, he said to the ling: I have a secret message to you, O king. And he commanded silence: and all being gone out that were about him etc.

21- and Aod put forth his left hand, and took the dragger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly etc.

22- But Aod, carefully shutting the doors of the parlour and locking them.

And he returned to the Children of Israel, while those did not realize what he had done to their king.

 

 

 

Chapter 4 (Book of Judges)

 

1- And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the Lord after the death of Aod.

2- And the Lord delivered them up into the hands of Jabin king of Canaan, who reigned in Asor. And he had a general of his army named Sisara: and he dwelt in Haroseth of the Gentiles.

3- And the children of Israel cried to the Lord: for he had nine hundred chariots set with scythes, and for twenty years had grievously oppressed them.

 

If we try, then, to write every corruption of the Children of Israel, and their serving and worshipping the idols, then our book wont be sufficient, but only we restrict it to what have been mentioned of the deeds of the Chosen people of God, who chose and preferred the idol-worship to the worship of God, Who offered to them of His bounties a lot and saved them from the slavery.

           

Next part 2

Part 3
Homepage



[1] i.e. I commence the recitation in the name of God.

 

[2] God be glorified is called in Arabic: Allah; in Hebrew: Jehovah or Yahweh; in English: God; in Persian: Khodah; and in other languages may be named by some other names; He is our Lord and your Lord; He is the Lord of all nations.

 

[3] i.e. Merciful to both the believer and the unbeliever in this Worldly life.

 

[4] i.e. Merciful only to the believer in the Next Life. 

[5] This trick can be tested by putting a drop of potassium fer-cyanide solution on that writing which will abolish it. It is an orange crystalline substance.

[6] It means: the wealth which they earn unlawfully.

[7] The Canticle of the Bow: It is mentioned like this in the Arabic version of the Old Testament, published at Beirut in 1932 by the Jesuitical Missionaries.] 

And it is mentioned in the notes of the English version (London, Catholic Truth Society 1956):

10: 13 The book of the just. In Hebrew Jasher: an ancient book long since lost.

 

[8] It means: My soul made the idea seem fair to me.

[9] It means: Their hands reached not to his food, i.e. they did not eat from it. At that time he became cautious of them.

[10] That was after the death of Josue.